SNU Executive MBA is a two-year weekend, master’s degree program where current and future business leaders develop business knowledge, insight and leadership. With classes comprised of key personnel of enterprises, the program is an excellent choice for professionals who want to emerge as a stronger leader.
|Period of study||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Semester|| Spring Semester : March-June (8 weeks) |
Fall Semester : August-December (8 weeks)
Short-term overseas study programs are offered during summer/winter breaks.
|Class hours|| On Fridays and Saturdays |
[Session Ⅰ] Friday 15:00-19:00
[Session Ⅱ] Saturday 09:00-13:00
[Session Ⅲ] Saturday 14:00-18:00
|Required credits for degree||49 credits|
| Application |
| Established under the Industrial Education Enhancement and Industry-Academia-Research Cooperation Promotion Act, SNU EMBA requires applicants to submit a specific form of recommendation to guarantee at least 50% funding for tuition and fees from affiliated companies, which must sign an agreement with the university on commissioned education for executives and employees prior to application. |
Applicants to the EMBA program must meet all of the following requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent as recognized by law
2. Employees of a company/institution under commissioned education agreement with the university; company must provide recommendation and funding (50% minimum)
3. At least 7 years of work experience
- Including at least 6 months at current company/institution (as of last day of the application period)
- Three years of work experience acknowledged for doctoral degree holder or company executive
4. Valid score of English proficiency
|Admissions inquiry|| EMBA Office |
Tel. 02-880-2521 E-mail. email@example.com