Applicants for 2022 Full-time MBA intake must submit all required documents in hard copies to the MBA office in person or by post, no later than 3.21(Mon), 5pm (Korean Time).
* Postal Document Arrival Check is available here:
1. It takes 2~3 days to be updated on the Postal Document Arrival Check system after documents are arrived to the MBA office.
We recommend that you submit admission documents at the earliest moment as during the final week of the application period in March, the system may be loaded with increasing applications.
2. If there are additional documents needed, it will be updated on “알림 내용”.
Then you will be required to submit additional documents to the MBA office by 3.21(Mon), 5 pm.
[Postal Document Arrival Status]
- 서류 도착 (Document Arrived): All documents are arrived.
- 서류 미비 (Additional Documents Needed): Additional documents should be submitted by 3.21(Mon), 5pm (Korean Time).