[CL/SCM팀 Business Solution Manager ]
1. Support of logistics projects and tender requests in respect of concept design,
technical engineering and costing of logistics solutions (tender management).
2. Reengineering and process improvements of existing accounts in close cooperation with operations
3. Customer relationship, monitor and assist implementation of new accounts and interaction with business
development team and other relevant counterparts in our own organization and that of potential customers.
4. Preparation, maintenance, keeping up-to-date of tender management tools, business development and
other standard materials (e.g. presentations)
1. Major in Industrial Engineering is preferred.
2. Good English is necessarily required.
3. CAD or Visio skill is referred.
4. Operational experience at least 5yrs in various industry. Especially in fashion and retail business.
[CL/SCM팀 BD Manager ]
- 근무지: 인천 중구 운서동
- 직 위: 과장-차장급
1. Perform active business development for Contract Logistics and realise additional
business to generate growth, increase customer base, turn over and profit
2. Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to
understand opportunities for DB SCHENKER to create value.
3. Work closely with customers, business partners and internal operation to deliver total business solutions
4. Analyze business requirements, present situations and identify improvement potentials
5. Preparation, costing and pricing of RFQ responses
6. Cross sell DB SCHENKER services.
7. Presentation of solutions to customers and stake holders
8. Direct operational issues to the correct operational owner.
9. Develop and implement account plans for major accounts.
10. Assure DB SCHENKER and customer expectations are in alignment.
11. Measure and communicate the value of DB SCHENKER’s solution.
12. Maintain close communication with customer and DB SCHENKER’s operations.
13. Define and further develop the marketing & sales strategy including target markets,
target accounts and target services.
1. Graduate in logistics management, logistics engineering or similar (If, possible).
2. Korean and English language skills (both fluent in wiring and verbally)
- the successful candidate will report to a foreign national in English language.
3. 3-4 years experience in CL/SCM solution design and/or CL/SCM business development.
4. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, CRM systems and WMS/SAP.
5. Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
6. Ability to work effective, efficient and self directed.
7. Result orientated and success driven with a high level of resilience and winning mentality.
8. Knowledge about the electronics, semicon and/or retail industry.
9. Preferable industry experience on LSP and client side in mentioned verticals.
10. Preferable existing customer base in respective industries.
11. Working experience with multinational companies in an international working environment.
12. Overseas working experience is an advantage.