Global MBA/SNU MBA
1. Admission Criteria
2) In case applicants have the same scores, separate criteria set by GSB shall be applied.
3) GSB will not admit any applicants who do not meet the academic criteria.
4) Submitting GMAT or GRE score is highly recommended.
5) Score Details
|Step 1 Document Screening||Step 2 Interview**||Total|
|Regular Admission||Early Decision||100||-||100|
* Document Screening: academic accomplishments, job experiences, recommendation letters, essay and English proficiency
** Interview: interview will be conducted solely by invitation of the admissions committee on scholastic aptitude, managerial qualities, the ability to take English courses, etc.
*** International applicants may be requested of video or phone interview by the admissions committee.
A. Regular Admission
- a) Step 1 (Document Screening)
- (i) Early decision: About 30% of the applicants are admitted early based on the results of document screening.
- (ii) The number of candidates who advance to the interview is two fold of the final admissions.
- b) Step 2 (Interview)
- Admissions are decided on the basis of the combined results of document screening and the interview (except the number of those admitted early).
- c) In case of vacancy, additional applicants are admitted based on the combined results of Step 1(Document Screening) Step 2(Interview) after individual notifications.
- d) Admitted Applicants
① Those admitted early
② Those selected through the interview
③ Those admitted additionally in case of vacancy
B. International Admission
- Final decision will be made exclusively depending on document screening by the Admissions Committee.
- International applicants may be requested of a video or phone interview by the Admissions Committee.
2. Admission Policies
- A. Applicants should apply to one program: either Global MBA or SNU MBA. If they apply to both, they will be disqualified from the admissions.
- B. Applications must be submitted online by 4 p.m. of March 24th, 2017(Fri).
- C. Required and related documents must be submitted in person or via registered airmail by 5 p.m., March 24th, 2017(Fri).
- D. Admissions Committee will not consider any additional materials or changes once the application has been submitted.
- E. Submitted documents become property of SNU and will not be returned to the applicants. The application fee is non-refundable.
- F. Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are considered as “Applicants of Korean Origin.”
- G. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all the information and accompanying materials provided in connection with their application are authentic and accurate. If any of them has been forged or contains false information, admission may be nullified.
- H. The scores of the entrance exam shall be kept confidential.
- I. All applicants are expected to visit GSB website (http://gsb.snu.ac.kr) on a regular basis to check announcements and notices.
- J. Announcement of additional admissions is given individually via phone. GSB shall not be liable for any disadvantages arising from applicants not being able to be reached.
- K. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants individually